Language stays in England
Have you considered a language stay in England to practice your English in an immersive environment?
Our “Homestay” language trips include room and board at the teacher’s house. You will stay with a native English speaker who will give you English lessons. The teacher will be with you all week, offering their personal touch as you are immersed in a real English family. You’ll have no choice but to speak English!
Various options are available for English lessons: between 15 and 30 hours of private classes. Lessons given during your language stay can be adapted for:
- Working adults (these stays may be eligible for funding)
- Secondary school children (10 to 17 years old)
- Students looking to improve their English
- Candidates sitting English exams
- Adults looking for a fun, yet worthwhile, trip to England
- Parents and their children
- Senior citizens
Culture and sightseeing in England
Go sightseeing with your host family during your language stay in England. Discover British culture and get to know your host country:
- Visit London museums and monuments
- Go shopping on Oxford Street
- Visit Buckingham Palace
- Go off the beaten track to discover regions such as the Cotswolds, Cornwall or the Lake Districtz
- Discover historical university towns like Oxford or Cambridge
Language stays in England are available in partnership with Living Learning English.